INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
Admission form must be completed by the student in his/her own and in clear handwriting. It must be given in hand or posted. Admission procedure must be completed by student in person. Admission form must be complete in all respects including certificates and documents as indicated below. Incomplete form will not be considered for admission. Students may appraise themselves for all the rules of admission and the procedure of admission stated in the prospectus, and any changes made thereafter, will be on the notice board of College. The timetable and the procedure for admission can also be seen on the board and on college website.
RULES FOR COLLEGE DISCIPLINE:
1) Every student of this college shall abide by the rules of the college discipline.
2) Every student seeking admission shall require to fill an application form during the admission personally in their own handwriting which will contain the following undertaking.
3) A student shall make a declaration to the following effect. “I hereby submit to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Vice Chancellor and the other officers and authorities of the University and the authorities of the college and Institution and shall observed and abide by the rules made by the vice chancellor on that behalf and also by the rules made by the Principal of the College or Head of the College. Have carefully noted the rules and process of admission as given in the prospectus which are required to follow and shall in matters on Interpretation except the decision given by the Principal in this respect as final and binding. I shall maintain minimum 75% attendance for the lectures, falling which I shall not approach Principal for any concession in this regard, and shall be liable to be debarred from the exam. If fail to comply with above and all other rules and regulations of the College, I am aware that my name will be struck off from the rolls without giving any notice.
4) Students must observe complete silence in the College premises. They must not gather in the garden, passage and corridors after the classes have begun. They must read quietly in the library and spent their spare time in such a way as not to cause any interference with the work of others.
5)The students should be punctual in attendance and must be in his/her seat at the commencement of lectures. No society or association of the students will be started without the previous written permission of the principal. No person shall be invited to address or entertain the students of the college without the previous written permission of the principal.
6) Subjects related to debates or items of entertainment by the students in college, shall be first approved by the Principal or a responsible person, approved or nominated by principal, shall be in the chair at all college debates and social functions.
7) All the departments of the College Gymkhana, Library etc., will work according to the rules, made by the Principal in that behalf from time to time.
8) Gathering programmes which are likely to disrupt the academic atmosphere on the campus shall not be permitted. The decision of the head of the college in this regard shall be final and binding on the students and all concern
9) No students should leave the college without the prior permission (written) of the principal
10) Students are requested to note that any application regarding issuing of Bonafide Certificate, submitted at least 2 days in advance. This will enable the college office to prepare and keep it ready for delivery.
11) The payment of various scholarship and concession shall be made to the students, on their demand in writing to the college authorities on or before 10 of every month. The payment shall be made by 20 of the month. Students are requested to note that the payment of any scholarship will be made by crossed cheque only.
12) The students are bound by all the rules and regulations made by the college from time to time. Any matter not expressly provided for in these rules shall vest at the absolute discretion of principal who also reserves the Right of modifying these rules as and when felt necessary.
13) The Principal reserves the right to expel any student any time for any reason deemed sufficient by the Principal and misbehaviour in the campus of the institute.
14) The Principal reserves the right to remove from the rolls the name of any student for failure to pay the institute Dues in the time.
15) Students are required to read the notice put up on the notice board of the college and on college website. The college shall not accept any responsibility for any loss/damage incurred by the student owing to his/her failure to read the notices in time.
16) Smoking, chewing pans, Drinking (alcohol) and use of “Drugs are strictly prohibited in the premises of College.
17) Students are required to show due regards for the rights and property of the institute. Any student found guilty of tempering/damaging the property fixtures, equipments, furniture, books, buildings, vehicles etc., of the College or of its sister Institutions shall be liable for punishment and might be expelled from the institute.
ATTENDANCE OF LECTURE
Attendance of students at the lectures will be watched/observed very strictly. According to the rules prescribed by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, the minimum attendance required to be kept by the students le 75% of the total number of working days. This will be taken as the criteria at the time of filing up of the examination form
Prohibition to register for two regular courses of study.
No Student shall be allowed to simultaneously register for a law degree programme with any other graduate or postgraduate course run by the same or any other University or an Institute for academic or professional learning except in the integrated degree program of the same institution. Subject to change by University norms.