SNBP LAW COLLEGE
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to dramatic loss of human life and presents an unprecedented challenge to public health, food systems. The economic and social disruption caused by the pandemic is devastating. Millions of people are at risk of falling in to extreme poverty.
We as a College realise that it is a tough time to all our dear students and the internship cell is taking an initiative to give a helping hand to those students who are in real financial need.
There is decline in job opportunities in companies due to pandemic and only very few companies are coming forward for internship this year. Apply for internship only after reading the following instructions:
Do and Don'ts
1. Students shall apply only if the opportunity fits your interests.
2. Students are allowed to do internship only during vacation.
3. Students must wear formal dress code prescribed for interns as per Rule 27 of Bar Council of India Rule of Legal Education 2008.
4. Students must have 100% attendance in internship programme.
5.In case of unavoidable health reasons, students can take leave with prior permission of internship co-ordinator of their respective company.
6. During internship, the Rules and Regulations of Company will be applicable to students.
7. Do not carry mobile phones to company premises.
8. Facilities from the company such as food, accommodation, transportation, usage of canteen facilities are only subjected to availability and with prior-permission of the authority concerned in the company.However, there is no obligation on the company to provide these facilities.
9. Please do not apply if your aspirations do not match the firm description. e.g. you want to do a career in litigation and an internship is for corporate office work.
10. Please don't apply if you are not comfortable with the location.
11. At the end of Internship programme, each student has to submit internship report. All students attending internship programmes shall register their internship certificate in the college website.
12. Explore your field of interest before applying and apply only if you can do justice to yourself and company.
13. Students are expected to show decent and professional behaviour while interacting with company officials. Any bad behaviour from your side creates a black mark on the name of our college.
14. College gives only some assistance to students. So the college is not having role in the selection or rejection of candidates.
15. Keep professional behaviour while interacting with company authorities.
16. Do not apply if you already have an internship offer as it gives a chance to other candidates.
18. Enquire all details of the company before applying and apply only if it serves justice to you.
19. College shares internship opportunities to the students through your whats up group and the students have to separately apply for each post.
If you are rejecting the internship after the interview you are not only doing injustice with yourself but with a deserving classmate / friend of yours too. Action will be taken by the authorities if you fail to accept the offer after the selection or fail to join as it not only damages the college image but also of yours as an applicant.
We decided to do sincere efforts for assisting deserving students. We request you to sincerely contribute to our effots.
All the best for your endeavours and stay safe!
All the interested students shall register their names and details through the link given below
It is mandatory to upload your internship certificate after completing your internship through the link provided for uploading internship certificate.
Dr. Rohini Jagtap
SNBP Law College,
Morwadi, Pimpri, Pune.