1) For admission in law courses (B.A.LL.B. 5 years & LL.B. 3 years) students must appear & pass the CET examination conducted by the Govt.of Maharashtra from the academic year 2016*17, (Note-Govt.circular No,:CET2015/PK369.Mashi-2) dated 04/12/2015 (www.dmer.org)
2) The student should take admission through online processes by loging on the college website (www.snbplaw.com) and required to collect the prospectus from the office of the college.
3) Scoring result of CET & Duty filled an application froms with attachment of required document, addressed to Principal, S.E.Society's, SNBP Law College, Sant Dnyaneshwar Naar, MHADA Colony, Morwadi, Pimpri,Pune(MH) 411018 are required to be submitted in college office by the student in person.
4) Application form fees & admission fees should be sent by Demand Draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of "SNBPLawCollege,Pimpri,Pune" should be sent along with application form.
5) The students should write their name,address and contact number on the backside of Demand Draft.
6) Incomplete forms will not be considered. All students who have taken admission provisionally, due to non-availability of documents etc.,their admission shall be cancelled due to non-submission of documents within stipulated time,
7) All the rules and regulations of competent authority like BCI , Maharashtra Government, UGC & University etc. is applicable for taking an admission to the course.
8) Admission committee is the sole discretionary power for the final conformation of admission.
9) All Admission will be provisional subjectto the approval by the Principal and Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune,on confirmation of the eligibility of the candidates.
10) Students should carry all the documents in original as mentioned in the form and should submit duly attested photo copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
11) The full fees shall be paid by demand draft of Nationalized Banks only drawn in the name of "SNBPLawCollege"as described in the fee structure.
12) Foreign students seeking admission to this college should contact the International Student Center at the Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune for obtaining the letter of admission, and admissions to foreign students will be granted only after producing the letter of admission.
13) It is compulsory for either of the Parents/Local guardian to accompany the applicant at the time of admission procedure.
14) It is mandatory to submit a copy of any of the following permanent address proof of the Mother / Father/Guardian of the applicant - (a) Aadhar card (b) Electricity Bill (c) Driving License (d) Ration Card (e) Passport (f) Voter's Identity card (g) TelephoneBill
15) Anti-ragging affidavit is mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission.
16) Cancellation of admission and refund of fees shall be as per the norms of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
NOTE:WE DO NOT TAKE ANY CAPITATION FEES,ANDWE DO NOT ENTERTAIN ADMISSION THROUGH ANY AGENTS OR EDUCATIONAL FRANCHISEES
Required Documents To Be Produced At The Time Of Admission To The College.
1. Resultof CET conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra.
2. Statement of marks of the qualifying examination of the University / College.
3. Passing Certificate
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Transfer/LeavingCerificate of the college last attended.
6. Migration Certificate.
7. Affidavit regarding Gap in Education (If applicable)
8. Affidavit/Marriage certificate (change inname inthe original-ifapplicable)
9. Cast Certificate (if applicable)
10. Cast validity certificate.
11. Non-creamy layer certificate
12. Nationality certificate
13. Domicile certificate
14. Anti Raging Affidavit
Students must submit three identity cards size photographs for the issue of Identity Card.
Instructions to Students
Admission form must be completed by the student in his/her own and in clear handwriting. It must be given in hand or posted.
Admission procedure must be completed by student in person.
Admission form must be complete in all respects including certificates and documents as indicated below. Incomplete form will not be considered for admission.
Students may appraise themselves for all the rules of admission and the procedure of admission as stated in the prospectus,and any changes made there after,will be on the notice board of college.
The time table and the procedure for admission can also be seen on the board and on the college.
(a) Statement of marks of SSC (Xth) or equivalent examination.
(b) Statement of marks of HSC (XIIth) or equivalent examination.
A student who has completed neither SSC or HSC (or equivalent exams) from a recognized institution in Maharashtra but who himself/herself or whose father or mother is domiciled in this state of Maharashtra must produce a domicile certificate of a competent authority that he/she/father/mother is domiciled in this state of Maharashtra, else such student will be treated as a candidate from outside Maharashtra for the purposes of admission and fees.
A student coming from a college affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University of Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board must produce a transfer certificate and School Leaving Certificate from that College/Board and School. A student coming from any other University or Board must produce a Migration Certificate, a Transfer Certificate and School Leaving certificate from the University /College / Board / School. Else the student must undertake to produce and must produce the same within fifteen days from the date of Admission.
If a student seeks admission in categories reserved for backward classes and other backward Classes must note that
Cast Certificate is issued by appropriate authority.
In the case of such sub categories among NT, VJ-NT, OBC to whom the creamy layer criteria is applicable, a valid and subsisting certificate from the appropriate authority that the student does not belong to the Creamy Layer.
SUCH CERTIFICATES ARE NOT SUBMITTED WITH THE ADMISSION FORM. THE STUDENT PURPOSE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION IN THE OPEN CATEGORY FOR ALL INCLUDING ADMISSION MERITLIST AND FEES.
If the student seeks admission and benefits in categories reserved other than for backward classes,a certificate from the appropriate authority indicating that the student belongs to such categories.
If the student is employed,employers permission to pursue the course and attend all the classes of the course.
Note: The course structure and rules for admission is subject to change as per the directions and guidelines of the Bar Council of India / Savitribai Phule Pune University.