Rules For College Admission
1. Every student of this college shall abide by the rules of the college discipline.
2. Every student seeking admission to this college shall be required to fill in an application for admission personally in their own handwriting which will contain the following undertaking .
3. A student shall make a declaration to the following effect." I hereby submit to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Vice Chancellor and the other officers and authorities of the University and the authorities of the college and institution, and shall observe and abide by the rules made by the vice chancellor on that behalf, and also by the rules made by the Principal of the College or Head of the College. I have carefully noted the rules and process of admission as given in the prospectus which I am required to follow and shall in matters on interpretation except the decision given by the principal in this respect as final and binding. I shall maintain maximum 75% attendence for the lectures,failing which I shall not approach principal for any concession in this regard, and shall be liable to be debarred from the exam. If i fail to comply with above and all other rules and regulations of the college, i am aware that my name will be struck off from the rolls without giving any notice."
4. Students must observe complete silence in the school premises.They must not loiterin the garden, passage and corridors after the classes have begun. They must read quietly in the library and spent their spare time in such away as not to cause any interference with the work of others.
5. Absolute silence must be observed in the library as well as in the classroom.
6. The students should be punctual in attendance and must be in his/her seat at the commencement of lectures. No society or association of the students will be started without the previous return permission of the principal. No person shall be invited to address or entertain the students of the college without the previous written permission of the principal.
7. Subjects related to debates or items of entertainment by the students in college, shall be first approved by the Principal or a reponsible person, approved or nominated by principal, shall be in the chair at all college debate sand social functions.
8. All the departments of the College Gymkhana, Library etc., will work according to the rules, made by the principal in that behalf from time to time.
9. Gathering programmes which are likely to disrupt the academic atmosphere on the campus shall not be permitted.The decision of the head of the college in this regard shall be final and binding on the students and all concern.
10. No students should leave the college without the prior permission (written) of the principal. Students are requested to note that any application regarding issuing of Bonafide Certificate, submitted atleast 2 days inadvance. This will enable the college office top repareand keep it ready for delivery.
11. The payment of various scholarship and concession shall be made to the students, on their demand in writing to the college authorities on or before 10th of every month. The payment shall be made by 20th of the month. Students are requested to note that the payment of any scholarship will be made by crossed cheque only.
12. The students are bound by all the rules and regulations made by the college from time to time. Any matter not expressly provided for in these rules shall vest at the absolute discretion of principal who also reserves the right of modifying these rules as and when felt necessary.
13. The Principal reserves the right to expel any student any time for any reason deemed sufficient by the Principal and misbehavior in the campus of the institute.
14. The Principal reserves the right to remove from the rolls the name of any student forfailure to pay the institute dues in the time.
15. Students are required to read the notice put up on the notice board of the college. The college shall not accept any responsibility for any loss/damage incurred by the student owing to his/her failure to read the notices intime.
16. Smoking, Chewingpans, Dinking(alcohol) and use of "Drugs" are strictly prohibited in the premises of College.
17. Students are required to show due regards for the right sand property of the institute. Any student found guilty of tampering/damaging the property fixtures, equipments, furniture, books, buildings, vehiclesetc., of the College or of its sister Institutions shall be liable for punishment and might be expelled from the institute.
Attendance For Lectures
Attendance of students at the lectures will be watched / observed very strictly. If a student remains absent for a single lecture, he/she will be treated as absent for the whole day. According to the rules prescribed by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, the minimum attendance required to be kept by the students is 75% of the total number of working days, i.e. the days in which lectures are held. each student must keep the minimum attendance as prescribed by the Savitribai Phule Pune University. This will be taken as the criteria at the time of filling up of the examination forms.
Prohibition to register for two regular courses of study.
No Student shall be allowed to simultaneously register for a law degree programme with any other graduate or post graduate course run by the same or a Anyother University or an Institute for academic or professional learning except in the integrated degree program of the same institution.
Anti Ragging Act, 1999
Ragging has ruined countless innocent lives and careers. In order to eradicate it, Hon'ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No.887 of 2009, passed the judgement where in guidelines were issued for setting up of a central Crisis Hot line and Anti-ragging database.
In Accordance with the orders, UGC (University Grants Commision), Govt of India has developed web portal.www.http://antiragging.in/home.aspx
National Anti -Ragging Helpline (UGCcrisis Hotline) 24X7 Toll Free Number 1800180-5522 Email.email@example.com
All students seeking admission in SNBP Law College of are hereby informed that it is compulsory to get the online affidavit form filled and submit it along with the admission form. Original online affidavit requires more time togenerate which you will receive on your Email ID, the moment you receive if you are supposed submit one copy to the college.
Procedure to fill Anti-Ragging form :
Go on website
Click on to download your Anti- ragging Affidavit
Fillup theform with correct information and submitto generate Original Affidavit.
Take print of the Affidavit form, take parents signatures on it and submit along with the admission form to the college
In few days you will receive the Original Affidavit on your personal Email ID that has been registered.
Once you receive it submit Original Copy to the College,
This Process is compulsory. Kindly do not skip it else your admission will be considered cancel
Sec. 2 (c) Ragging:
Ragging means display of disorderly conduct, doing of any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear of shame or embarrassment in any educational institution and includes; teasing, abusing, threaten in go replaying joke on or causing hurt to such student or asking a student to do any act or perform something which such student will not in the ordinary course, willingly do.
S.3 Prohibition of Ragging: Ragging with in or out side any educational institution is prohibited.
S.4 Penalty for Ragging: whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging with in or outside any educational institution shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two year sand shall also be liable to a fine which may extend thousand rupees.
S.5 Dismissal of student: any student convinced of an offence under S.4 penalty for ragging shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for aperiod of 5years from the date of order of such dismissal.
S.6 Suspension of student:
1) Whenever any student or as the case may be, the parent of guardian, or a teacher of an educational institution complaints, in writing, of ragging to the head of the educational institution, the head of that educational institution shall, without prejudice of the forgoing provisions, within seven days of the recipt of the complaint and if, prima facie, it is found true suspend the student who is accused of the offense, and shall, immediately forward the complaint to the police station having jurisdiction over the area in which the educational institution is situated, for further action.
2) Where on enquiry by the head of the educational institution, it is proved there is no substance, primafacie, in the complainant received under subsection (1) he/she shall intimate the fact, in writing to the complainant.
3) The decision of the head of the educational institution that the student has indulged in ragging under sub section (1) shall be final.