Rules for Admission
1) The admissionto the college course will be subject to the following:
2) If student have taken admission provisionally, because of non-availability of documents etc. their admission shall be cancelled for non-submission of documents, on or before 30th September of every year. However, there will be no refund of tuition fees and other special fees paid to the college. All areas are to be paid after cancellation of admission on this ground.
3) Admissions for foreign students are also available.However they should contact the foreign students call at the Savitribai Phule Pune University for obtaining proper letter for admission.
4) Admission must be taken in person by, presenting the prescribed application form of the college duly filled in and on the payment of fees in one installment.
5) "No students shall be allowed to keep terms for two different degree courses, simultaneously in the same academic year. However, the students shall be allowed to keep terms for one degree and one diploma or one certificate course simultaneously in the same academic year and to appear for the examination for said course in the same examination session of the university. However, no students shall be entitled to claim any change in the university examinations of the said two courses held at the same time or on any other grounds.
6) Students seeking admissions to the first year of 5 year law course may note that incase they keep compartments at their HSC examination they will not be granted admission to the said course and those who have taken provisional admissions the same would stand cancelled.
All admissions wil be provisional and subject to confirmation by the Principal and approval by the university.